Pilosa is an open source, distributed bitmap index that dramatically accelerates queries across multiple, massive data sets. Pilosa abstracts the index from data storage and optimizes it for massive scale.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/floss-weekly
Think your open source project should be on FLOSS Weekly? Email Randal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pilosa launches distributed index for accelerated data querying
- Pilosa rethinks bitmaps for massive data queries at scale
- ARCHITECHT Daily: A startup promises to solve massive data with a bitmap index
- Pilosa: A New Kind of Database Index [Interview]
- The Founder of Umbel Launched Pilosa to Crunch Big Data Faster