- Leo & Mikah show you how to free up storage space on your iPhone, iPad, or another iOS device.
- Save space: iCloud storage, iCloud photo library, storage recommendations, Gemini Storage Cleaner, Google Photos, Dropbox.
- News: Apple's services earnings aren't as large as some expected, Apple's Find My integrations for third parties includes important restrictions, Apple Maps will remind users to self isolate if they've recently visited an airport, and the next iPhone could include a braided charging cable in the box.
- Listener feedback: Changing your Apple Watch face depending on your location is an iOS 14 feature, Jim shares a fantasy recommendation, and how to roll back your iPhone once you've installed the iOS 14 public beta.
- Mikah's App Cap: Sticker Cards
- Leo's App Cap: Randonautica
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- iCloud storage
- Storage recommendations
- Google Takeout
- Google Photos
- Gemini Storage Cleaner
- Amazon Photos
- Apple Maps reminding travellers of CDC coronavirus self-isolation guidance
- Apple’s New Services Off to a Slow Start in First Year
- Apple’s Find My app third-party support comes with a catch for developers and users
- Could we get braided charging cables with the next iPhone?
- The Wandering Inn
- Remove the developer beta by restoring your device
- Sticker Cards