Leo & Mikah show you how to get your iPads, iPhones, and other iOS devices ready for an iOS update.
- Prepare for an update: How to back up your iOS device, how to update your iOS device, iMazing, Google Photos, Dropbox, and Amazon Photos.
- News: Adobe Illustrator for iPad is available for pre-order. AirPods and AirPods Pro get a firmware update that enables spatial audio and automatic device switching. Apple announces "Apple One" subscription bundle. Apple says Epic customers will still be able to use Apple's "Sign in with Apple" feature.
- Listener feedback: Dark Sky's fate and Shortcuts for silencing unknown callers.
- Mikah's App Cap: Shop by Shopify
- Leo's App Cap: NFL
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Google Photos
- Amazon Photos
- Adobe Illustrator
- How to reboot, reset, or enter DFU mode on iPhone 8 and iPhone X
- New AirPods firmware update brings spatial audio and automatic device switching to iOS 14 beta users
- ‘Apple One’ subscription bundle confirmed by Apple Music for Android ahead of Sept. 15 event
- Apple will no longer terminate Epic’s usage of ‘Sign In with Apple’
- Dark Sky Has a New Home
- A Comprehensive Guide to All 120+ Settings URLs Supported by iOS and iPadOS 13.1