Rosemary and Mikah share some of their favorite apps for learning new skills, journaling, maintaining habits, and improving oneself in the new year.
On this week's iOS Today:
- New year, new resolutions: Henry habit, Duolingo, Primer, Foodnoms, Daylio, Everyday Habit Tracker, Reflectly, Py
- News: The best Apple-related accessories at CES 2021, Apple launches major new Racial Equity and Justice Initiative projects to challenge systemic racism, advance racial equity nationwide, Report: Apple in talks with production companies to launch 'podcasting subscription service.'
- Listener feedback: Apps to help with moving house, adding Echo devices to a HomeKit setup, the app we use to show our iPads and iPhones on screen.
- Rosemary's App Cap: Stylebook
- Mikah's App Cap: Product Hunt
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- Everyday Habit Tracker
- The Best Apple-Related Accessories at CES 2021
- Apple launches major new Racial Equity and Justice Initiative projects
- Report: Apple in talks with production companies to launch podcasting subscription service
- Ecamm Live
- Product Hunt