Apr 1st 2014
MacBreak Weekly 396
Live from the International Friendship Satellite!
Microsoft Office for iPad is here, rumors of a bigger iPhone, April Fools jokes, and more.
Records live every Tuesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Alex Lindsay, Andy Ihnatko, and Rene Ritchie. Microsoft Office for iPad is here, rumors of a bigger iPhone, April Fools jokes, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 01:35:19
- Microsoft's Office Suite Finally Coming to iPad, Maybe Too Late
- Microsoft hopes iPad users won't exploit Office loophole
- Microsoft Is Selling Office 365 Within iPad Apps, and Apple Is Getting Its 30 Percent Cut
- How Gmail Happened: The Inside Story of Its Launch 10 Years Ago Today
- Japanese newspaper repeats persistent ‘iPhone 6’ rumors: 2 screen sizes, Sept. launch
- Sources: Production of 4.7
- Apple buys IFIXIT (April Fools Joke)
- Apple Buys iFixit, and Other 2014 April Fools' Jokes
- There’s Just No Getting Around Apple Buying Yahoo
- When Woz personally delivers your Apple computer
- Rene's Pick: The Traveler Case for iPhone 5/5S
- Alex's Pick: HTC One M8
- Andy's Pick: Stripped Documentary
- Leo's Pick: GOAT SIMULATOR