Apr 15th 2014
MacBreak Weekly 398
The Police Pursuit Package
When we might see a new Mac Mini, Jony Ive gets more power at Apple, would you pay $1,000 for an iWatch? And more.
Records live every Tuesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific / 19:00 UTC.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Andy Ihnatko, and Rene Ritchie. When we might see a new Mac Mini, Jony Ive gets more power at Apple, would you pay $1,000 for an iWatch? And more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 01:41:33
- Jony Ive shakes up Apple's software design group, iPhone interface creator Greg Christie departing
- Jony Ive Expands Role in Software Design; Apple Confirms Greg Christie's Retirement
- Former Safari chief Don Melton recounts his encounters with Steve Jobs at Apple and NeXT
- Apple Testing Maps Notifications to Inform Users of Fixed Problems
- KGI forecast: iWatch at multiple price points, two iPhone models, 12
- Andy's Pick: FireRecord desktop DVR
- Rene's Pick: Screens - Screen Sharing and VNC client for your Mac,
- Leo's Pick: Office 365 Personal