Credible rumors state that the iPhone 8 will cost $1,000, have a curved OLED screen, and USB-C will replace the Lightning port. Apple's new campus, due to open in April, is officially named "Apple Park." The 1,000 seat auditorium will be named "Steve Jobs Theater." Warren Buffet doubles his stake in Apple after taking his great-grandkids to Dairy Queen. The Nokia 3310 is the anti-iPhone. And a big pile of Apple memos is discovered in a Seattle thrift store.
- Andy's Pick: Pi Zero W
- Rene's Pick: Toasted Coffee/Caramel Woven Nylon Band for Apple Watch
- Leo's Pick: Mac Rumors Fluid HD
- And Big Block of Cheese Day!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Amazon AWS S3 outage is breaking things for a lot of websites and apps
- Apple System Status
- Apple’s Next iPhone Will Have a Curved Screen - WSJ
- This WSJ iPhone 8 Rumor Is Absolutely Insane
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'You Will See Us Do More in the Pro Area'
- Apple Is Dead To Me… I’m Switching To Windows!
- Apple's new 175-acre "Apple Park" campus will open in April; 12K+ staff to move in over six months
- Here’s everything we know about Apple’s spring iPhone, iPad, and Mac event
- Judge: No, feds can’t nab all Apple devices and try everyone’s fingerprints
- Nokia 3310
- Before Apple earnings in January, Berkshire Hathaway more than doubled its Apple stock holdings
- Apple files 14-point appeal against European Commission's $14B tax edict
- Apple Patents Avatar Creation App That Can Place Digital Versions of You in Messages and FaceTime
- Some 2016 MacBook Pro Owners Experiencing Keyboard Problems
- New macOS ransomware spotted in the wild
- KGI: Apple's 2017 OLED iPhone to have front-facing camera with 3D sensing abilities
- iOS 10 now installed on 79% of Apple's mobile devices
- Apple to manufacture more than 100 million 10th-anniversary iPhones this year, claims report
- Apple says iOS 10.2.1 reduced unexpected shutdowns of iPhone 6, 6s devices by more than 70%
- Apple rumored to eliminate 32GB tier with 'iPhone 8,' with capacity starting at 64GB
- Contradictory report cites 5 Apple wireless charging teams on 'iPhone 8,' no tech breakthroughs
- The average US iPhone user spent $40 on apps last year, downloaded 33 apps
- Apple is investigating this footage of an exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- Google adds MacBook Pro Touch Bar support in latest Chrome Canary build
- ColorWare will paint you a pair of black AirPods for a $130 premium
- Treasure Trove of Internal Apple Memos Discovered in Thrift Store
- Seiko will sell a limited run of ‘Steve Jobs’ watches from his iconic 1984 portrait
- Pi Zero W
- Toasted Coffee/Caramel Woven Nylon Band
- Mac Rumors Fluid HD