- iPhone XS charging issues
- ITC Judge: iPhones infringe Qualcomm patent, but can still be imported
- Apple store robbers busted
- Apple Memoji trademark lawsuit
- iPhone XS camera: face smoothing or noise removal?
- 70 new emojis in iOS 12.1, including llamas, bagels, and redheads
- FBI forces suspect to unlock iPhone X with Face ID
Picks of the Week:
- Rene's Pick: Linea Go!
- Alex's Pick: Cinema 4D r20
- Andy's Pick: Freewrite Traveller
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
- Some iPhone XS and XS Max devices are experiencing charging issues
- ITC judge says that iPhones infringed one Qualcomm patent but denies the chipmaker's request for a ban on the import of Apple's
- Apple wins appeal of $234 million patent dispute with university - The Verge
- Arrest Warrants Issued for 17 People in $1M California Apple Store Theft Ring
- Apple accused of unsavory business practices in 'Memoji' trademark lawsuit
- Final Cut Pro X gains official eGPU support in macOS Mojave
- iPhones XS owners complain camera are making their skin look noticeably smoother than previous iPhones.
- Apple will add more than 70 new emojis to iOS 12.1
- Apple Watch apps instantly went 64-bit thanks to obscure Bitcode option
- iPhone XS drop test: This phone would not crack
- Apple Design Chief Jony Ive awarded 2018 Stephen Hawking Fellowship
- FBI makes suspect unlock iPhone X in first confirmed instance of forced Face ID
- Travellers refusing digital search now face $5000 Customs fine
- Linea Go!
- Cinema 4D r20
- Freewrite Traveler