- Another Lenovo SuperFish-style local security certificate screw up
- The Marriott breach and several other new, large and high-profile secure breach incidents
- The inevitable evolution of exploitation of publicly exposed UPnP router services
- The emergence of "Printer Spam"
- How well does ransomware pay? We have an idea now.
- The story of two iOS scam apps
- Progress on the DNS over HTTPS front
- Rumors that Microsoft is abandoning their EdgeHTML engine in favor of Chromium We also have a bit of
- A Cyber Security related Humble Book Bundle just in time for Christmas
- Some new research that reveals that it's possible to recover pieces of web browser page images that have been previously viewed.
We invite you to read our shown notes.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.