Dec 13th 2013
The Social Hour 140
Amber & Sarah's thoughts on Twitter's blocking backtrack, YouTube's biggest vids of the year, WestJet's Christmas miracle, Leo app is the new Snapchat, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Amber & Sarah's thoughts on Twitter's blocking backtrack, YouTube's biggest vids of the year, WestJet's Christmas miracle, Leo app is the new Snapchat, & more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Running time: 1:04:03
- Twitter's block backtrack
- Twitter: best tech workplace?
- Twitter launches "broad match" for keywords
- YouTube's top vids of 2013
- Facebook design on pause
- WestJet's Christmas miracle
- Google Tips!
- Favorited Tweet to Instapaper
- Favorited Tweet to Evernote
- Favorited Tweet to Dropbox
- "RAD OR FAD? Popcorn iPhone"