Oct 17th 2011
The Social Hour 30
Trippy.com founder JR Johnson, CardFlick, bit.ly predictions!
Amber & Sarah chat with Trippy.com Founder/CEO JR Johnson, how bit.ly can predict viral trends, CardFlick, brand-new Instapaper app design, & more
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Amber & Sarah chat with Trippy.com Founder/CEO JR Johnson, how bit.ly can predict viral trends, CardFlick, brand-new Instapaper app design, & more! Guest JR Johnson, Founder and CEO of trippy. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 55:56
- - Trippy in action: JR's SF trip
- - Bit.ly wants to predict real-time social search
- - Social Media Mags: would you read them?
- - Got a question? Google+ rocks for the hive mind
- - How to teach Siri to tweet
- - Facebook iPad app rocks
- - Instapaper iPad app gets a facelift
- - Free Android app for Read It Later in Amazon App Store
- - PostPenguin for rich text editing
- Rad or Fad: CardFlick - Create and share digital business cards for your phone