Jun 13th 2014
Tech News 2Night 108
OpenTable sold to Priceline
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Samsung's new razor-thin Galaxy Tab S
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Jason HowellHost: Jason Howell OpenTable is bought by Priceline, Google to launch Google Fit, the FCC investigates the Netflix deals with ISPs, Samsung's new Galaxy Tab S, and Amazon's Mayday service actually works. Guest: Don Reisinger Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 14:30
- Priceline Agrees to Buy OpenTable for $2.6 Billion
- Exclusive: Google Wants To Collect Your Health Data With 'Google Fit'
- Samsung's razor-thin Galaxy Tab S takes another run at the iPad
- The FCC is going to scrutinize Netflix’s deals with Comcast, Verizon — and others, too
- AT&T breach allowed customer data to be used to unlock smartphones
- Amazon's Mayday button average response time is under 10 seconds
- Paraplegic Performs World Cup’s Ceremonial First Kick in Mind-Controlled Robotic Suit