Jul 29th 2014
Tech News 2Night 139
Huge Gains for Twitter
Hosted by Sarah Lane
China investigates Microsoft.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Host: Sarah Lane Twitter revenue and stock take a big bounce, China monopoly investigation of Microsoft, Chinese server maker benefits from NSA concerns, Uber for business launches, Flickr wants you to make money from your photos, and Instagram soft-launches photo-app Bolt. Guest: Josh Ong Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 15:39
- Twitter Skyrockets After Reporting Big Q2 Revenue Of $312M, Profit Of $0.02 Per Share
- Microsoft faces anti-monopoly probe in China over Windows, Office
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- NSA Concerns Give Chinese Server Maker a Boost
- ‘Uber for business' launches today, could cut down on receipt collecting for road warriors
- Flickr Rolls Out A New Commercial Licensing Program To Compete With 500px And Others
- Instagram prepares to launch its Bolt messaging app, but only in 3 countries