Jul 29th 2014
Tech News 2Night 139
Huge Gains for Twitter
Hosted by Sarah Lane
China investigates Microsoft.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane Twitter revenue and stock take a big bounce, China monopoly investigation of Microsoft, Chinese server maker benefits from NSA concerns, Uber for business launches, Flickr wants you to make money from your photos, and Instagram soft-launches photo-app Bolt. Guest: Josh Ong Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 15:39
- Twitter Skyrockets After Reporting Big Q2 Revenue Of $312M, Profit Of $0.02 Per Share
- Microsoft faces anti-monopoly probe in China over Windows, Office
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- NSA Concerns Give Chinese Server Maker a Boost
- ‘Uber for business' launches today, could cut down on receipt collecting for road warriors
- Flickr Rolls Out A New Commercial Licensing Program To Compete With 500px And Others
- Instagram prepares to launch its Bolt messaging app, but only in 3 countries