Aug 6th 2014
Tech News 2Night 145
Questions About "Billion Password" Hack
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Microsoft tips child porn arrest.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane Is a security firm trying to capitalize on the 1.2 billion password hack exposed in the New York Times? Also, Microsoft Surface is costing the company $1.7 billion, a Microsoft tip leads to a child porn arrest, the Chinese government won't buy Apple products, Samsung and Apple call a patent truce, go to the Moon and Mars on Google Maps, and what is so special about Foursquare's new App? Guest: Martin Bryant Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 16:17
- Firm That Exposed Breach Of 'Billion Passwords' Quickly Offered $120 Service To Find Out If You're Affected
- Surface damage mounts at Microsoft as red ink reaches $1.7B
- Microsoft tip leads to child porn arrest in Pennsylvania
- China Said to Exclude Apple From Procurement List
- Apple, Samsung Call Patent Truce Outside U.S.
- With Newly Announced Expansions, Amazon's Same-Day Delivery Service Now Outpaces Competitors
- Foursquare launches its redesigned mobile app focused on location-based recommendations
- Google Just Added Maps For Mars And The Moon, And The Level Of Detail Is Stunning