May 27th 2014
Tech News 2Night 95
Twitter Partners with Omnicom, Billboard
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Facebook scrubs the News Feed.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Host: Sarah Lane LG G3 unveiled, FTC report says data companies collect too much, Twitter partners with Omnicom, controlling planes with thoughts, Facebook scrubs the News Feed, & more! Guest: Anthony Ha Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 14:03
- Facebook gives up on automatically posting everything you do online
- LG Officially Outs Its Leaky G3 Smartphone: Bigger Hardware, Flatter Software
- FTC Says Data Brokers Need To Make Their Information Trove Clearer To Consumers
- Yahoo Plots YouTube Rival for Summer Debut After Delay
- Twitter and Omnicom Strike $230 Million Mobile Ad Deal
- Emerging Markets Drive Twitter User Growth Worldwide
- Billboard Twitter Real-Time Charts Go Live
- 'Mind pilots' steer plane sim with thoughts alone