May 27th 2014
Tech News 2Night 95
Twitter Partners with Omnicom, Billboard
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Facebook scrubs the News Feed.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane LG G3 unveiled, FTC report says data companies collect too much, Twitter partners with Omnicom, controlling planes with thoughts, Facebook scrubs the News Feed, & more! Guest: Anthony Ha Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 14:03
- Facebook gives up on automatically posting everything you do online
- LG Officially Outs Its Leaky G3 Smartphone: Bigger Hardware, Flatter Software
- FTC Says Data Brokers Need To Make Their Information Trove Clearer To Consumers
- Yahoo Plots YouTube Rival for Summer Debut After Delay
- Twitter and Omnicom Strike $230 Million Mobile Ad Deal
- Emerging Markets Drive Twitter User Growth Worldwide
- Billboard Twitter Real-Time Charts Go Live
- 'Mind pilots' steer plane sim with thoughts alone