May 8th 2014
Tech News Today 1003
Is Anyone Neutral in Net Neutrality
Hosted by Mike Elgan
FCC net neutrality push back, 4K+ on Netflix, mobile apps, and more.
Records every weekday at 1:00pm Eastern / 10:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Hosts: Mike Elgan FCC net neutrality push back, 4K+ on Netflix, mobile apps, and more. Guests: Don Reisinger, Brian Fung, Amy Schatz, Katy Bachman, Katherine Rosman, Stephen Shankland. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 32:16
- Google, Netflix lead nearly 150 tech companies in protest of FCC net neutrality plan
- Internet Giants Raise Concerns About Net Neutrality Plan
- Democratic FCC Commissioners Ask Wheeler to Slow Down Net Neutrality Proposal Has inspired 'torrent of public response' By Katy Bachman
- Early Uber Engineer Launches Pager, a Doctor-Makes-House-Call App
- Adobe Voice Launches
- 'Breaking Bad' to get 4K treatment on Netflix
- Chrome's ploy to kill the URL already has a security flaw
- Today's full episode show notes