May 21st 2014
Tech News Today 1012
The Internet of Ad Supported Things
Hosted by Mike Elgan
eBay got hacked, Linkedin introduced ranking profiles called "How you rank," Bubbli acquired by Dropbox, and more.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell eBay got hacked, Linkedin introduced ranking profiles called "How you rank," Bubbli acquired by Dropbox, and more. Guests: Seth Fiegerman, Arik Hesseldahl and Mark Sullivan. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 34:07
- eBay Inc. To Ask eBay Users To Change Passwords
- New LinkedIn feature ranks your popularity — just what we all need
- Dropbox Buys Bubbli, Will Integrate The 3D Photo Tech Into Its Photo Service
- Google Predicts Ads in Odd Spots Like Thermostats
- A contest called the Moto 360 Design Face-Off calls on everyone and anyone to submit their ideas for the ultimate watch face.
- Show notes for today's episode