May 30th 2014
Tech News Today 1018
The Lady GaGa Business Model
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Apple turning iPhone into a credit card, TrueCrypt may be coming back from the crypt, a new theory about why Apple is buying beats, and more.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell Apple wants to turn your iPhone into a credit card, TrueCrypt may be coming back from the crypt, a new theory about why Apple is buying beats, and more. Guest: Natali Morris, Rolfe Winkler,Mark Gurman and Michael Vakulenko. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 43:47
- Google's Motorola Mobility to Close Factory in Texas
- Google Offers 'Right to Be Forgotten' Form in Europe
- Apple discussing iPhone payments service with high-profile retail brands
- Exclusive: Security enthusiasts may revive encryption tool after mystery shutdown
- To understand Beats you need to understand Lady Gaga
- Show notes for today's episode