Jun 10th 2014
Tech News Today 1025
Putter Panda is Coming For Your Data
Hosted by Mike Elgan
A newly unmasked Chinese hacking unit.
Records every weekday at 1:00pm Eastern / 10:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Hosts: Mike Elgan, Joe Panettieri and Jason Howell A newly unmasked Chinese Army hacking unit, eBay's delivery business might be going away, SalesForce.com goes big on tiny wearables, IBM's former CEO gets thrown under the bus, a hot new thermostat that tracks your location, a new app won't let your kids use their smartphone until they've eaten all their broccoli, and more. Guests: Joseph Menn and Harrison Weber. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 37:49
- Private U.S. report accuses another Chinese military unit of hacking
- Salesforce.com Wear launched for wearable app developers
- eBay’s local delivery plans unravel: eBay Now may shut down
- Lou Gerstner shares some blame for IBM’s current mess, according to new book
- Honeywell Lyric Smart Thermostat Knows When You’re Coming Home
- RadioShack loss widens to $98.3 million
- Show notes for today's episode