Dr. Kiki Sanford joins Megan Morrone and Jason Howell to talk about Apple's big announcements at its World Wide Developers Conference, including the new iOS 10 and macOS. Microsoft is buying LinkedIn with its treasure trove of a social graph. Amazon's Mechanical Turk has proven to be very useful for scientific research, but some wonder if its dangerous to rely on it so heavily. Finally, some day soon, you will comman your very own Starship Enterprise.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook calls Orlando shooting 'act of terrorism and hate'
- Goodbye, OS X: Apple’s new desktop OS is “macOS Sierra”
- Apple announces Home app for iOS 10
- Here’s What Apple Is Bringing To The Apple TV
- Apple unveils iOS 10 at WWDC 2016, new lock screen, Siri SDK, much more
- Apple launches iMessage Apps so third-party devs can join your convos
- Apple Reaffirms Commitment To Encryption
- Apple unveils watchOS 3 with major app speed improvements, more
- Microsoft Pays $26 Billion for LinkedIn in Biggest Deal Yet
- Microsoft announces the Xbox One S, its smallest Xbox yet
- Project Scorpio: Microsoft teases 6 TFLOPS, 4K, VR Xbox for holiday 2017
- Facebook Safety Check Activated for First Time in US
- Psychologists grow increasingly dependent on online research subjects
- Autism may stem—in part—from a disordered sense of touch
- Watch LeVar Burton and other Star Trek alumni play Ubisoft's VR Star Trek game