Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell HBO teaming up with Apple, Sony to unveil new PlayStation details, Path fined for violating the privacy of children, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 43:32
- Apple TV Said to Start Carrying HBO App Later This Year
- Sony asks us to 'see the future' of PlayStation on February 20th (update: WSJ rumors)
- Path reaches settlement with FTC, agrees to pay $800,000 fine for COPPA violations.
- DotCom's Mega removing legitimate files
- Details of Google's Project Glass revealed in FCC report
- Easier to Get Infected With Malware on 'Good Sites' Than on Shady Sites, Cisco Says
- Show notes for today's episode