Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell HTC to make Amazon phone? Intel thinks PC market has moment of clarity, Square makes sending cash dead simple, and more. Guest: Peter Wells Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 45:55
- Intel Sees Signs of PC Market Bottoming Out, if Not Bouncing Back
- Square Cash lets you send money over email, now open to US residents
- Yahoo Spent $163 Million In Cash On Acquisitions In Q3, Down 84% From Its Tumblr’d Q2
- HTC to make future Amazon phones, according to report
- Many of the most-pirated movies aren’t available for legitimate online purchase
- Path cuts 20 percent of staff, says layoffs will 'support continued innovation'
- Show notes for today's episode