Nov 14th 2013
Tech News Today 883
$3 Billion? No Thanks.
Snapchat says no to Facebook's billions, Amazon puts your Windows desktop on the Kindle, MapQuest is back, and more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar, and Jason Howell. Snapchat says no to Facebook's billions, Amazon puts your Windows desktop on the Kindle, MapQuest is back, and more! Guest: John Falcone Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 46:02
- Snapchat Spurned $3 Billion Acquisition Offer from Facebook
- Amazon Launches 'WorkSpaces' For Desktop Users
- Intel Opening Retail “Experience” Stores Starting November 23rd
- MapQuest Updates Its iPhone App With Improved Cartography And Routing To Take On Google And Apple Maps
- Apple iWatch Rumors: Smart Watch Could Feature OLED Display With Different Screen Sizes For Men And Women
- Under Armour to Buy MapMyFitness in Embrace of Sports Tech
- Show notes for today's episode