Jan 27th 2014
Tech News Today 931
DeepMinds Think Alike
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Google buys AI startup, Samsung working on smart glasses, an app that won't let you watch TV until after your workout, and more.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Guests: Sarah LaneHosts: Mike Elgan and Sarah Lane. Google buys AI startup, Samsung working on smart glasses, an app that won't let you watch TV until after your workout, and more. Guests: Liz Gannes Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 35:26
- Google buys UK artificial intelligence start-up DeepMind
- Google and Samsung Sign Broad Cross-Licensing Agreement
- Firms turning to 'smart glasses'
- China’s WeChat App Targets U.S. Users
- Snowden accuses U.S. of industrial espionage
- China Exclusive: China's moon rover experiences abnormality
- Show notes for today's episode