Feb 5th 2014
Tech News Today 938
Google Ad Chief in at YouTube
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Google's Ad Chief Taking Over YouTube, Sony may be getting out of the PC racket, Google agrees to promote competitors in their search results, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Sarah LaneHosts: Mike Elgan, Sarah Lane and Tonya Hall. Google's Ad Chief Taking Over YouTube, Sony may be getting out of the PC racket, Google agrees to promote competitors in their search results, and more. Guest: Jessica Lessin Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 39:11
- Google Looks to Ads Executive Susan Wojcicki as Next YouTube Chief
- Sony looking to sell PC business to investment fund
- Google reaches antitrust agreement with European regulators over online search
- Assault on California Power Station Raises Alarm on Potential for Terrorism
- Google goes to war on 'fraudulent' YouTube video views
- Steve Jobs wanted Sony VAIOs to run OS X
- Show notes for today's episode