The gift of surveillance, TikTok's testing 3-minute videos
- Alex Wilhelm from Techcrunch discussed Salesforce's acquisition of Slack and what kind of competition they face from Microsoft Teams.
- Thomas Smith from Debugger warns gift-givers of buying their loved ones tech gifts that also act as potential surveillance devices.
- Abrar Al-Heeti from CNET shares an experimental feature in TikTok that is bringing three minute videos to the platform for the first time.
- Warner Brothers announced that it would release its entire 2021 film on HBO Max on the same day as movie theaters.
- Twitter has put the new threaded replies feature to bed after users complained they were difficult to follow.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Salesforce Buys Slack in a $27.7B Megadeal
- Salesforce Slumps as Its Post Slack Selloff Continues
- A Gift Guide to This Holiday Season’s Creepiest Surveillance Gadgets
- TikTok Is Reportedly Experimenting with 3-Minute Videos
- Warner Bros. Will Release All of Its New 2021 Movies Simultaneously on HBO Max
- Twitter Turns off Threaded Replies Because They Made Conversations Hard to Read