SolarWinds hack, Apple Fitness+, cash in Japan.
- Bruce Schneier breaks down how the SolarWinds hack was executed and talks about what it takes to pull off a supply chain attack.
- Apple released its new Fitness+ service and Michael Potuck from 9to5Mac discusses whether it might someday be opened up for non-Apple Watch users.
- In Japan, fintech companies use rewards systems to get people to pay with digital means instead of cash. Andrew Deck from Rest of World talks about Poikatsu culture.
- Google is facing a third Antitrust suit and it's hardly a surprise at this point.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Another Massive Russian Hack of US Government Networks
- How to Use Apple Fitness+: Apple Watch Requirement, Sign up, Start Workouts, More
- Apple Fitness+ Tidbits: Apple Watch Requirement Details, Sharing, UHC Deal, More
- Apple Adds Curated Workout Gear Page to Online Store as Fitness+ Launches
- Apple Fitness+ for Apple Watch Users Now Available on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- The Rise of Japan’s Loyalty Point Influencers
- Google’s Legal Peril Grows in Face of Third Antitrust Suit