Will Nvidia call it the GTX 1180 or 2080??? Is it time to stop buying new GPUs? Is Microsoft's new Surface Go too slow to bother with??? Intel 9900K rumors are flying, T-Mobile just dropped billions on 5G, and AMD's B450 chipset looks like a winner! All that and more coming up on TWiCH, This Week in Computer Hardware episode 477!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
- AMD Releases B450 Chipset for Ryzen
- Surface Go for business
- More 9900K rumors and timing...
- Icon found in iOS 12 shows iPad with thin bezels, no Home button or notch
- 5G is getting more real: Nokia, T-Mobile US agree $3.5 billion deal, world's first big 5G award
- Huawei Surpasses Apple to Become the Second Largest Smartphone Brand
- Tim Cook: iPhone X was the most popular iPhone during Q3 as customer satisfaction hits 98%
- China Smartphone Market Declined for the Fourth Consecutive Quarter in Q2 2018
- Samsung Electronics Begins Mass Production at New Semiconductor Plant in Pyeongtaek, South Korea
- GTX 2080 PCB Leak?
- Apple sold 13% fewer Macs this quarter, proving that its future hinges on iPhone and iPad
- Nintendo Switch: they just keep selling
- Sony still selling a ton of PS4s