We have our guest Karl Klaessig of RSA talk about the Digital Risk Management, RSA Conference happening this week, voice assistants are getting out of the toy stage, Philli says no to cashless stores, and the land of OZ gets an autonomous train.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Thousands of patients impacted by ransomware attack at medical billing company
- Apple Says iPhones With Third-Party Batteries Now Eligible for Repairs
- Philadelphia Is First U.S. City to Ban Cashless Stores
- Huawei calls for common cybersecurity standards amidst concerns
- The out-there AI ideas designed to keep the US ahead of China
- T-Mobile Details Home Internet Service to Challenge 'Cableopoly'
- Consumers no longer think voice assistants are mediocre