- Home Depot confirms data breach exposing customer orders
- Ransomware wave targeting U.S. hospitals
- Hackers are looking for Oracle's disclosed server vulnerability
- China wants to lock down on mobile web browsers for spreading 'chaos'
- SANS Institute lauches CyberStart Program for all high school students
- U.K. to ban sales of carrier locked handsets
- Bug bounty awards rose in 2020
- Limitations in network firewall tech cause concern for security professionals
- Finding rogue IoT devices on your network
- Mike Paylor, VP of product and engineering of UpWork on engineering team's transition to an all remote workforce.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Home Depot Confirms Data Breach in Order Confirmation SNAFU
- Ransomware Wave Targets US Hospitals: What We Know So Far
- Hackers are on the hunt for Oracle servers vulnerable to potent exploit
- China clamping down on mobile web browsers over dissemination of 'chaos'
- SANS Launches New CyberStart Program for All High School Students
- UK to ban sale of carrier-locked phones from December 2021
- Bug-Bounty Awards Spike 26% in 2020
- Survey Uncovers High Level of Concern Over Firewalls