Mar 20th 2009
This Week in Law 22
Yo Comments Are Whack
The end of empathy, community management, the importance of plain language, and more.
Jason Calacanis: We Live in Public (and the end of empathy)
- Twitter Search: #empathyday
- Twitter Search: #haterday
- The Age of Rage: Is the Internet Making Us Mean?
- Why Email Starts Fights!
- Yo Comments Are Whack!
Community management considerations:
- Section 230 to Twitter and others: Delete away
- George Bernard Shaw quote
- Avoiding the Facebook Terms of Service debacle
The importance of plain language in legal documents:
- The Value of Human Readable Deeds
- Ernie Svenson: Legal writing seminar in New Orleans
- Books and Articles on Plain Legal Writing
- This Is How All User Agreements Should Be Displayed
Talking points: http://delicious.com/thisweekinlaw/22.
Thanks to Victor Cajiao for editing help. Victor produces the Typical Mac User Podcast.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.