Nov 3rd 2013
This Week in Tech 430
Can You Slice a Tomato With it
Hosted by Leo Laporte
Inside the iPad Air, Google party boat, The Verge life, air-gap virus, and more.
Records live every Sunday at 6:00pm Eastern / 3:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Tim Stevens, Myriam Joire, Patrick Beja, and Kyle Wiens. Inside the iPad Air, Google party boat, The Verge life, air-gap virus, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit. For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode. Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 2:06:33 Please take the TWiT Audience Survey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think.
- Google’s Nexus 5 Is Now Real And Ships Today At $349 For 16GB, $399 For 32GB
- Google's Nexus 5 with KitKat available today, starting at $349: hands-on impressions
- iPad Air benchmarks show 80 percent speed bump over iPad 4
- iFixit teardown of the iPad Air
- JetBlue and Delta Now Let Passengers Use Gadgets During Takeoff and Landing
- New FAA Guidelines Permit More Device Use, All The Way From Take-Off To Landing
- Google's mystery barge could be a VIP party boat and Glass store combined
- Google could start mass production of its smartwatch within months, says WSJ
- Ashton Kutcher Ditches His iPhone, iPad in New Role as Lenovo Product Engineer
- Netflix starts testing 4K videos, wants to launch Ultra HD next year
- Netflix Flirts With a New Idea: “Big” Movies at Your House, the Same Day They’re in Theaters