Assist and champion various marketing and promotion tasks for a worldwide tech podcast network. Duties include the ability to write social media posts, ad copy, brainstorm ideas, concepts, and strategies. You'll work hand-in-hand with the CMO to build awareness, grow audience, and promote our 15 weekly tech podcasts.
- Be tech savvy and into podcasts
- Know your way around Google Suite (docs, sheets, etc.) as well as Office 365 (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Understand how to post and engage on social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.)
- Ability to edit video with Adobe Premiere
- Familiar with Photoshop and Adobe Suite
We're a strong podcast network with a 14-year history and growing. Come be a part of our team. Looking for a self-starter, problem solver, reliable, detail oriented, accurate, organized, and efficient team player. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits.
Entry level position available at a technology media company working with sales and continuity teams. Duties include conducting research, writing ad copy/articles, creating broadcast orders, reviewing host-read ads for accuracy, and more.
Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Google docs with a background in writing and must be a technology enthusiast.
Looking for a self-starter, problem solver, reliable, detail oriented, accurate, organized, and efficient team player. Full-time position with excellent benefits.