The Code for today's show is availible at our: Github
Dynamic Web Pages * When we think of the most basic of web pages, we think of a static .html file. Example:
** This web page is simple, easy to create, and easy to upload... but because it's static, it's also not all that useful unless you WANT to display nothing but static text, graphics and rich media
** What we want is a way to DYNAMICALLY GENERATE the code of a web page so that we can do things like:
* Change the layout and template of the page without having to manually re-write the code
* Change the content contained within the page automatically
* Customize the content presented by a particular device depending on the device being used to view the content and the user consuming the content.
** In other words... the world of the Internet we use most often today is Dynamically Generated.
There are two methods to dynamically generate content: "Server Side" and "Client Side" Client Side Dynamic Web Page:
* The browser processes the page using scripting AS it loads the HTML or XHTML document
Get in Touch With Us!
* Subscribe and get Coding 101 automatically at TWiT.tv!
* Join our Google+ Community!