Guildlings, Crossy Road Castle, Cat Quest II, Super Mega Mini Party, and more.
On this week's iOS Today with Leo Laporte and Mikah Sargent:
Apple Arcade: Guildlings, Loud House: Outta Control, Super Mega Mini Party, Pilgrims, Cat Quest II, Butter Royale, Assemble with Care, Crossy Road Castle, Lifelike: Chapter One, Ballistic Baseball.
News: Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 13.4.1, Apple is shipping custom face shields to medical workers, Amazon may have escaped the App Store tax, the new iPad probably doesn't have a U1 chip, the iPhone 9 will likely launch soon, WhatsApp is trying to limit the spread of fake news, and video-streaming app Quibi nets 300,000 downloads on launch day.
Listener feedback: Adobe Premiere Rush lets you export video three times before you need a Creative Cloud subscription and Jan from San Francisco sheds a little light on weather and forecasts.
Mikah's App Cap: Apple Research
Leo's App Cap: Quibi
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- Crossy Road Castle
- Cat Quest II
- Butter Royale
- Super Mega Mini Party
- Lifelike: Chapter One
- Ballistic Baseball
- Apple releases iOS 13.4.1 and iPadOS 13.4.1
- Tim Cook: Apple shipping custom face shields to medical workers
- Why Amazon Got Out Of The Apple App Store Tax
- The new iPad probably doesn't have a U1 chip
- iPhone 9 launch imminent
- The FCC sets a vote on opening the 6GHz band for unlicensed Wi-Fi use
- WhatsApp to impose new limit on forwarding to fight fake news
- Apple Research
- Bernette Sew & Go 1