We show you how to take control of your Twitter feed with a simple script, and how to encrypt individual files or entire drives!
- Free and Open Source
- Supports 128-bit AES encryption
- Small footprint (1MB)
- Good for encrypting files in the cloud
- Built into Windows since Vista
- Supports AES 128 and 256-bit encryption
- Multiple authentications, password, PIN, USB key, etc.
- Has been criticized for possible backdoor, closed source
- Lightweight file archiver, for compressing and organizing files
- Single or multiple file encryption
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Full disk encryption
- Can create a local key, or use iCloud FileVault recovery
Connect with us!
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.