The history of mobile gaming, the best modern games for Android and iOS, what you need for a console-like experience on mobile, and how to improve the gaming experience on phones using Bluetooth controllers and portable batteries.
Connect with us!
- Don't forget to check out our large library of projects at https://twit.tv/shows/know-how.
- Tweet at us at @jasonhowell and @samred.
- Nokia smartphones (Snake, Space Impact, etc)
- A wave of crummy $1-3 games (Ars Best of 2008 list)
- Now seeing more "gamer" titles
- Fortnite for iOS
- PUBG on Android
- PUBG on iOS
- Sam Plays Elder Scrolls Blades (Twitter)
- Asphalt 9 on Android
- Razer Phone
- ASUS ROG
- Portable battery - Mophie 2x (4000mAh)
- Bluetooth controller - 8BitDo SF30 Pro
- 8Bitdo SF30 Pro Controller Windows, macOS, & Android
- Android Pie adds controller mapping for the Sony PlayStation 4’s DualShock 4
- PS4 Wireless Controller Phone Clip Holder Clamp Mount Stand Bracket for Playstation 4