Feb 11th 2014
MacBreak Weekly 389
A Boy, a Pipe, and a Dream
Tim Cook's interview with the Wall Street Journal, iWatch expectations, could sapphire crystal be used in future iPhone displays? And more.
Records live every Tuesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Alex Lindsay, Andy Ihnatko, Rene Ritchie. Tim Cook's interview with the Wall Street Journal, iWatch expectations, could sapphire crystal be used in future iPhone displays? And more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 01:49:38
- Tim Cook Says Apple Working on 'Some Really Great Stuff' in New Product Categories
- Carl Icahn Gives Up On Apple Buyback Plan
- Icahn says 'I can't' and stops $50B fight over Apple stock buyback
- From fashion to fitness: the experts behind Apple’s wearable future
- Tim Cook says Google wasn't committed to Motorola
- Apple just procured enough Sapphire Crystal furnaces to make 100-200M ~5-inch iPhone displays in Arizona
- 'Flappy Bird' Creator Pulled Game Because It Was 'Too Addictive'
- Exclusive: Flappy Bird Creator Dong Nguyen Says App 'Gone Forever' Because It Was 'An Addictive Product'
- Apple's iPhone, the New International Currency
- Trojan steals Bitcoins and targets OS X