Predictions for Apple's Q4 earnings call and Q1 announcements. "Shot on iPhone" ad campaign. Apple's reaction to Trump's immigration ban. Apple Pay grows 50%. No Touch Bar in the Bar exam.
- Rene's pick: Linea
- Alex's picks: DJI iPhone Gimbal, Landmark Lens
- Andy's pick: Luminar
- Leo's Pick: Dropbox Paper
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple Earnings: What to Watch
- Nintendo reveals high unlock rate for 'Super Mario Run,' delays 'Animal Crossing' for iPhone
- Apple Pay usage grew 50% last year, says analytics report, as it shows most popular retailers
- Vigilant Coquitlam Retailer Stops High-Tech Shimmers
- Apple's Activation Lock Website Played Key Role in Hack, Perhaps Explaining its Removal
- Apple updates Siri on iOS, Mac & Apple TV with Super Bowl-related commands
- Apple Maps Now Provides Transit Directions in Houston Ahead of Super Bowl
- iPhone manufacturing in India ‘almost a done deal’ says official after meeting with Apple
- Tim Cook: ‘Apple would not exist without immigration’
- Apple is cutting off Iran-based iOS apps from the App Store, source says [Update]
- Lyft surges to the top 10 on Apple’s App Store following the #DeleteUber campaign
- Taxi Medallion Prices Are Plummeting, Endangering Loans - Bloomberg
- Apple 'Shot on iPhone' ad campaign continues with 'One Night on iPhone 7'
- New Apple Campus 2 'spaceship' construction project 4K drone flyover shows progress on landscaping, canopies
- Sources: Apple to join Partnership on AI, the research group that includes Amazon, Google, Facebook, and Microsoft
- North Carolina requires test takers disable MacBook Pro Touch Bar for bar exam
- Pick: Linea
- Pick: DJI iphone Gimbal
- Pick: Landmark Lens
- Pick: Luminar
- Pick: Dropbox Paper
- LG’s 5K monitor doesn’t work well with routers