Apple quietly launches new iPads, iPhone cases, Apple Watch straps, a (Product) Red iPhone 7, a 128GB iPhone SE, and a new social video app called Clips. More reports suggest that augmented reality is Apple's "next big thing." Russia finds Apple guilty of fixing prices. A clever hack turns an Apple Watch into a Game Boy Color. And how to get a custom iPhone 7 Plus that looks like a vintage Mac for only $1899.
- Jim's Hard Rock Band: Volbeat
- Rene's Product: (Project)Red iPhone 7 Case
- Adam's eBook: Take Control of Your Digital Legacy
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple Watch Gets New Striped Woven Nylon, Classic Buckle, and Standalone Nike Sport Bands
- Apple Debuts New 9.7-Inch iPad With A9 Chip to Replace iPad Air 2, Starting at $329
- iPad Mini 4 With 128GB of Storage Now Starts at $399 as 32GB Model Discontinued
- Apple launches special edition (Product)Red iPhone 7
- Apple updates iPhone 7 silicone & leather cases with new colors
- Apple doubles iPhone SE storage to 32GB and 128GB
- Russia finds Apple guilty of iPhone price-fixing, potentially facing fines
- Apple’s new Clips app makes social videos for other social networks
- The Curious State of Apple Product Pricing
- Apple’s Next Big Thing: Augmented Reality
- ColorWare will make the iPhone 7 Plus look like a vintage Macintosh for $1899
- Apple pledges to build two additional research and development centers in China
- Man dies charging iPhone while in the bath
- This hack turns an Apple Watch into a mostly working Game Boy Color
- Apple Music ambassador program offers Twitter promoters 3 free months for pushing streaming service
- Drake’s More Life shatters streaming records with 89.9 million streams on Apple Music in 24 hours
- Over 187,000 apps could become obsolete with Apple's 64-bit only 'iOS 11'
- AppleCare+ Can Now be Purchased Up to One Year After Buying an iPhone
- Product RED iPhone case
- Take Control of Your Digital Legacy