You may have to wait until 2018 to get an iPhone X, Next iPad Pro may get Face ID, Bug fixes for High Sierra, Apple Watch LTE fixed. Spielberg will reboot Amazing Stories at Apple. Dow Jones: Google to buy Apple for $9 Billion.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple Receives FCC Approval for iPhone X Ahead of October 27 Pre-Orders
- KGI: iPhone 8 Plus selling better than expected as iPhone X delay pushes ‘super cycle’ into 2018
- 2018 iPad Pro Models May Feature TrueDepth Camera for Face ID
- iPhone X sightings on the rise in San Francisco
- Apple is looking into reports of iPhone 8 batteries swelling
- America loves its Apple. Poll finds that the average household owns more than two Apple products
- Apple signs deal to reboot Steven Spielberg's 'Amazing Stories' anthology series
- Comparing Alexa, Google Assistant, Cortana and Siri smart speakers
- Patel explains why the loss of the headphone jack is bad for everyone but Apple
- Apple’s AirPods can now control Google Assistant thanks to this free Android app
- Say "I Love You" with new Apple emojis
- Apple Doesn't Deliberately Slow Down Older Devices According to Benchmark Analysis - Mac Rumors
- Apple fixes bugs in its new file system
- New macOS High Sierra Vulnerability Exposes Passwords of Encrypted APFS Volumes in Plain Text
- That was fast. Apple fixes LTE watch connection issues.
- Apple patents self-adjusting Apple Watch bands
- Apple's Siri Turns Six: AI Assistant Announced Alongside iPhone 4s on October 4, 2011
- Steve Jobs passed away six years ago today. (October 4th)
- Tim Cook talks economy, education in 45-minute conversation with French President Emmanuel Macron
- Accidental Dow Jones News Report Claims Google to Buy Apple for $9 Billion
- Apple and Qualcomm’s Billion-Dollar War Over an $18 Part - Bloomberg
- "Cuphead" Soundtrack
- "Cuphead" gameplay videos from TheRadBrad
- Twitterrific for Mac