Apple Buys Texture - will they shut it down and fold it into Apple News? WWDC will be back in San Jose in June. Eddy Cue talks about Apple's TV plans and more at SXSW. How soon will Apple be worth a trillion dollars? AirPwer wireless charging mat will finally launch this month. Bob's Burger creator will make an animated musical show for Apple TV. If you like cool old Apple hardware, you need to check out this guy's Ebay auction.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple acquires digital newsstand Texture as it doubles down on content ‘from trusted sources’ | TechCrunch
- Eddy Cue talks Texture acquisition, great storytelling, and Rihanna in SXSW interview | 9to5Mac
- Apple makes deal for animated musical 'Central Park' from 'Bob's Burgers' creator
- Apple’s WWDC returns to San Jose, June 4-8
- Apple’s stock has hit an all-time high, valuing the company at over $922 billion
- Inside the Black Market for Spotify Playlists
- The Loop' is gone, stations are bankrupt and Chicago radio is struggling to stay relevant in the digital age
- Apple patented a keyboard that can’t be defeated by crumbs
- New Entry-Level Mac Notebook Expected to Adopt Retina Display, Likely Launch at WWDC in June
- Third Report Says Apple's AirPower Charging Mat Will Launch in March
- Apple Updates 'Made for iPhone, iPad, and iPod' Logos
- Apple is letting companies make 3.5mm to Lightning cables now
- This Guy Is Selling a Whole Mess of Apple Prototypes on Ebay
- Unclutter clipboard manager for MacOS
- How to opt out of Facebook data sharing
- Anker Charger
- Pop in Cobs (conversation with Leo)