Apple says a new Mac Pro is coming in 2019. Maybe with Apple-designed chips? Apple privacy vs Facebook. Google's head of AI defects to Apple to fix Siri. Apple tops in gender pay equality. Azomov's Foundation coming to Apple TV. Product(RED) iPhone 8 out today, but no iPhone X. Fortnight is making $2 million/day on iOS.
- Jim's Pick: Past Present Future by Rob Zombie
- Andy's Pick: Cendrillon at the Met Opera
- Lory's Pick: The Mother of Tears by Dario Argento
- Leo's Pick: Foundations of Data Science
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple’s 2019 Mac Pro will be shaped by workflows | TechCrunch
- Apple Plans to Use Its Own Chips in Macs From 2020, Replacing Intel - Bloomberg
- Steve Jobs warned about privacy issues in 2010. Mark Zuckerberg was in the audience
- Apple Hires Google’s A.I. Chief - The New York Times
- This new Gender Pay Scorecard gives Apple an “A minus” and Facebook a failing grade
- Apple Working on TV Show Adapted From Isaac Asimov's 'Foundation' Novels
- Apple announces new red iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- Fortnite is making close to $2 million a day from iPhone users
- Steve Wozniak quits Facebook amid data concerns, says report - CNET
- Rob Zombie Past Present Future
- Foundations of Data Science