Jan 29th 2008
MacBreak Weekly 75
- Wall Street to Apple=Get Bent. Wall Street Tank's Apple Stock after Apple announces the best Quater in Apple history!
- Scott is no longer an Apple Shareholder, and actually sold his stock back when it was $199! (and still complains about not quite getting the ultimate top-end price)
- Macheist! The Head of Macheist is on MBW to discuss the controversy, by the end of the conversation, the whole thing has been resolved, and the truth has been uncovered
- Andrew Welch (The Macbreak Weekly Picks King!) pop's in, to discuss Macheist, give us the scoop on a new Snapz Pro X product, and recieves stories from Panel members about "using ambrosia software products for ever".
- Twelvereo! The Apple 12 Inch Laptop discussion returns! and delves into the OLPC XO laptop and the Asus EEE PC (AsusEEE?) Laptop, as well as nano sized computing in general.
- Leo's iPhone takes itself out of air-plane mode, and Credits "Stephen D" for setting up a custom TWiT iPhone Webclip icon, so if you bookmark the TWiT site on your iPhone, you will get a nice icon on your iPhone screen.
- We all love "the" twitter (.com)
Andy Ihnatko- The Logitech Harmony One, universal remote, it is so awesome and powerful, it even has built in tech support that works. For 249.99 (Other, more inexpensive Logitech Harmony remotes are also available with most of the One's functionality)
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.