Windows update kills printers & SSDs.
- Lamphone: eavesdrop on a hanging lightbulb
- Brave Browser caught and chastised for tweaking user-entered URLs for its benefit
- Microsoft breaks its own record for Patch Tuesday patches
- TFW Windows 10 loses your printer port
- Last week's Patch Tuesday broke ALL PRINTING (even to PDFs) for many users. Fix won't come for a month
- Windows 10 2004 update is messing up SSDs and non-SSDs
- Subject: Your Site Has Been Hacked
- Authentic database ransom attacks
- Another side-channel attack on Intel chips
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-771-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.