Zoom encryption, Windows 10 printer error.
- Ripple20: a set of 19 TCP/IP vulnerabilities that could let remote attackers gain control over your device
- Russian government lifts its failed ban on Telegram
- Zoom: everybody gets optional end to end encryption
- Google removed 106 malicious Chrome extensions collecting sensitive user data
- Windows 10 update breaks printing
- VLC Media Player 3.0.11 fixes severe remote code execution flaw
- Netgear in the doghouse
- DDoS is alive and well... and growing
- How to get the new Edge for Windows 7
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-772-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.