- Club TWiT details.
- Picture of the Week.
- The Vivaldi Project's take on FLoC.
- Chrome continues to be THE high-value target.
- We’re at Chrome v90.
- Exchange Server Web Shells removed, with DOJ Permission.
- WordPress joins the “FLoC No!” chorus.
- It's Humble Bundle Book Time.
- Closing the Loop.
- A quick SpinRite progress report.
- Homogeneity Attacks.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-815-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.