Jul 18th 2014
Tech News 2Night 132
Amazon Unlimited Launches
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Airbnb logo backlash?
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Guests: Jason HowellHost: Jason Howell Amazon Unlimited is officially launched, the European Union looks into Google in-app purchases, Chrome OS refresh, the Chrome browser could be zapping your battery life, Lyft and the TLC work together in New York City, and what's all the fuss over Airbnb's new logo? Guest: Harrison Weber Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 13:21
- Google won't call games with in-app purchases free anymore
- Google gives an early look at completely new Chrome OS experience dubbed Project Athena
- Chrome's been eating your laptop's battery for years, but Google promises to fix it
- Baidu launches search engine for Brazil
- AFTER HEARING, LYFT AND NYC TAXI COMMISSION TO NEGOTIATE BROOKLYN LAUNCH
- Amazon launches Kindle Unlimited, a subscription to half a million books for $10 per month
- Airbnb gears up to launch a complete brand redesign this week
- Top designers react to Airbnb's controversial new logo
- An App That Just Says 'Yo' Has Raised $1.5 Million At A $5–10 Million Valuation