Jun 9th 2014
Tech News Today 1024
Cybercrime is Super Expensive
Hosted by Mike Elgan
How cyberattack costs affect the world.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell Amazon's new recurring payment system, a new report that details the cost of Cybercrime, Apple is going to make iPhones harder to track, and more. Guests: Lindsey Turrentine, Deepa Satharaman and Danny Yadron. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 32:03
- Amazon expands middleman role in latest online payments push
- Hacking: Worse than Maritime Piracy, Not as Bad as Counterfeiting
- iOS 8 randomises the MAC address while scanning for WiFi networks.
- Microsoft bets on Kinect-like gestures for the future of Windows Phone
- Turing Test success marks milestone in computing history
- 7th annual Doodle 4 Google competition
- Show notes for today's episode