Jun 18th 2014
Tech News Today 1031
Congress Isn't Neutral on net Neutrality
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Congress introduce bills to ban bandwidth paid prioritization.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Sarah Silbert Congress introduce bills to ban bandwidth paid prioritization, Facebook Slingshot, Microsoft Ventures partnering with an insurance company, BlackBerry 10 OS gets more Android apps thanks to Amazon AppStore, cheap new iMac, Adobe getting into hardware, Narrative Clip, and more. Guests: Jason Koebler,Ellis Hamburger and Phillip Pantuso Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 36:39
- The Plan to Save Net Neutrality Has No Chance in Congress
- Facebook pokes at Snapchat again with new app: Slingshot
- Microsoft Ventures To Launch Accelerator for Home Automation
- New Licensing Agreement with Amazon Appstore Will Bring Thousands of New Apps to BlackBerry Users This Fall
- Surprise: New, Cheaper iMac Takes a Performance Hit
- Adobe Ink and Slide review: A software giant tries its hand at hardware
- What Happened When I Recorded a Whole Week of My Life
- Today's Show Notes